We understand that positive links between work, health and wellbeing are vital for ensuring a motivated, happy and valued business community.
Sciontec strives to make its workspaces as amenable as possible for all building users. Here are just some of the things we take into consideration and provide for our customers, employees and visitors across our buildings:
1. Develop and operate innovative buildings
– The Spine is designed to achieve a Platinum International WELL Standard, making it one of the world’s healthiest buildings!
– HEMISPHERE will be the first operational net zero carbon building in Liverpool City Region.
– We maximise biophilic principles and use ergonomically designed working areas, which are conducive for a happy and healthy working environment.
2. Encourage sustainable commuting
– Secure bike storage and changing facilities in all our locations
– Electric charging points in car park
– Employee Cycle to Work scheme
3. Promoting a healthy lifestyle
– Free to use Fitness Studio at Liverpool Science Park
– Complementary fresh fruit for customers
– Encourage use of the stairs over lifts
– Provision of green spaces, wild flower gardens, bird boxes and insect hotels
4. Inclusive culture and valued community
– Free wellbeing month activities across our locations
– Referral Reward Scheme
– Members of the KQ Sustainability Network
– Charity of the Year fundraising
For more information about our Sustainability credentials and inclusive innovation ethos, click here.